Codes of Ethic
Home > Culture > Codes of Ethic
- 1. Respect one another
- 2. Work honesty
- 3. Placing the team before one self
- 4. Listen tentatively to other’s suggestions
- 5. Keep the promises made with clients
- 6. Separate work from social affairs
- 7. Be thrifty with corporate budget
Passion 1. Am I happy with my job and do I enjoy what I do?
Develop 2. Am I investing time to develop myself?
Devotion 3. Am I devoted today?
Decision 4. Am I giving myself sufficient time to make the right decision?
Effectiveness 5. Am I focused in my strong points?
Interest 6. Am I genuinely interested in other’s needs?
Relations 7. Am I investing my time with the right people?